To help you maximise the usage of your systems and reach your goals, we will typically follow a 3 step process:
- Where are you now & where do you want to be?
- What are the causes of the problems you are facing?
- Resources: do you have the right skilled personnel + hardware + software to do it?
- What is the status of your current infrastructure and 3rd-party technology?
- Does the workflow need to be adjusted to provide an ideal result?
- Are your staff sufficiently skilled and motivated to improve?tly skilled and motivated to improve?
- Reporting of the status quo for your systems workflows, integration points, setup and usage
- Describing the problem(s) in detail
- Listing what needs to be improved, removed, and/or upgraded to meet your objectives ctives
Recommending and executing
- Changes to infrastructure & systems, if needed
- Implementing (free) upgrades
- Adjust operational workflows to make the most of these changes
- Deploy experts to train and mentor staff from basic to advanced level to optimise the effect of changes
Creative development and training services
- Virtual studio sets and AR graphics and studio optimisation
- Graphics templates for sports, news, entertainment & channel branding
- Real-time maps and GPS data overlays, weather forecasts
- Creation of data-driven graphics for elections, sports and business
- Social media graphics & live web-streaming
- Control applications, web servers & touchscreens
- NLE training
- Engineering health-check, testing, review, advice
- Studio Lighting improvements & training
- Chroma-keyer training
- VR/AR studio director training
- Vision mixer training and working with studio automation
- Special Events (e.g. elections) project management
- Presenter training – interviewing, driving video walls, confidence
- Virtual studio operations training & lens calibration
- Mobile phone and LiveU ENG training
- Online storytelling and using analytics data
- TV Journalist training – using modern technologies
- Motion capture services
- MAM optimisation
- Promo creation and automated broadcast delivery
- Support engineers training and best-practice in-house maintenance procedures
These are just typical examples. We have many other experts in all kinds of engineering, audio, playout, news and sports disciplines. So if you have a frustration and would like some help or advice, just let us know.
Benefits of Mediability Bridge
- Mediability is a reputable and trusted provider of high-tech media services and solutions
- Provides new access to many experienced, skilled professionals
- Problems are reviewed, a solution recommended and implementation agreed
- Mediability can solve those problems, or you can use others – no commitment
- For just one specific problem, an experienced specialist can fix it
- Projects are usually short-term and can be delivered at a fixed price or a day rate
- Your own staff will be trained to a high level so they will continue to improve
- Reduced dependency on 3rd parties – more in-house innovation and motivation
- Supported and encouraged by both product and system vendors
Contact us today for a discussion of how we can help you!
+44 7770 362489 (UK)
+47 482 81 000 (NO)
+46 (0)8 564 85 330 (SE)
+45 33 60 50 60 (DK)