- File-based workflows
- Live & Remote Production solutions
- Editing and Storytelling tools and workflows
- Playout and Streaming solutions
- Studio, Control room, and OB Truck equipment and infrastructure
- Promo and Channel Branding solutions
- Production automation solutions
With more than 30 years of history and references within the video production, media and entertainment market, Mediability is the trusted partner for media houses, production companies, and broadcasters in the Nordics. We are expanding globally as well, with our opening of an office in London; offering our broadcast consultancy expertise to a wider market.
Our customers today, in the broadcast segment, span from smaller to bigger production houses, broadcasters, online newspapers and freelance videographers. We also delivers products and solutions to universities and schools, hospitals, military and defence, theatres and concert houses, amongst others.
With our team of broadcast system sales experts, system architects, and systems and service engineers, we deliver complete broadcast workflow solutions and equipment for:
Live & Remote Production
Editing and Storytelling
Playout and Live streaming
Promo and Channel Branding
Building new studios and facilities
Playout and Streaming
Branded and automated playout
Production and Playout
Promo and branding
Server platforms & Storage
Data Center solutions
Scalable Storage solutions
Data protection and backup
Content Management & Editing
Production Asset Management
Our team of consultants, system integrators and services engineers are certified network architects (Cisco) as well as certified solutions architects (AWS); delivering projects for multi-site multi-site IP production, IP migration, and IP media production and contribution, cloud deployment, MAM and PAM design and cloud migration, amongst other. Read more about our Consultancy offering here.
Our customers range from NRK, TV 2, VG TV, Discovery, Canal Digital, SVT, Swedish Radio, Aftonbladet, Expressen, DR, MTG, NEP, TVNorge, Statens Vegvesen, University of Bergen, NTNU, IMG, Altibox, Screen Media, Volvo, Bergensavisen, Bergens Tidende, and more.
- Complete studio solution for Swedish Expressen
- Playout for TV2 Regioner Danmark
- Encrypted SD-WAN audio for SR
- System architecture, implementation, training and documentation for TV 2 Norway and their GreenField Playout (GPO) project for building an entirely new and modern media house
- Architecture and system integration of the Provys planning system for TV 2 Norway. Read more here.
- IP-based playout centre infrastructure at TV 2 Norway. Read more here
- Live Streaming solution for Monday Production and their delivery of 364 simultaneous live football match streams for AMedia. Read more here .
- Streaming solution for live coverage of the Norwegian Holmenkollstafetten (athletics relay). Read more here
- Studio-in-a box solution for multi-camera production over NDI for Screen Media. Read more here
- Automated graphics solutions for Norway’s largest private TV channel in collaboration with our graphics design partner, Promotheus. Read more here .
- VR encoding software and hardware solution for 4K 360-degrees streaming to YouTube for Screen Media. Read more here
- System integrator of the LiveTouch solution for IMG Media Norway’s Rikstoto trotting race broadcast. Read more here.
- Camera solutions and lenses for production company ITV Studios Norway and their “Aber Bergen” TV production. Read more here .
- Newspaper Fædrelandsvennen’s online TV services solution. Read more here.
See more of our case studies and customer reference stories here.
Mediability are a reseller and partner of all leading A/V vendors in the market, as well as vendors of live streaming solutions, video production, content management, storage solutions and more.
We work with a range of technology partners and deliver products and solutions from a wide range of high profile companies and brands as Grass Valley, LiveU, Viprinet, Nevion, NewTek, AWS Elemental, Vizrt, Promotheus, Provys, Quantum, ARRI, Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Sachtler, LitePanels, Anton Bauer, Teradek, AJA, BlackMagic, Evertz, Marshall Electronics, and LYNX Technik AG, and more.
See our Partners section here for more information.
Contact us today for a discussion of how we help you with your broadcast workflow solutions, live and remote production, playout, streaming and more.
+47 482 81 000 (NO)
+46 (0)8 564 85 330 (SE)
+45 33 60 50 60 (DK)
+44 7770 362489 (UK)